To enhance candidates' capabilities to illustrate, explain and apply their knowledge of:
- The importance of Service Management as a Practice.
- The importance of ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis while providing Service.
- How all processes in ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
- The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis processes.
- How to use the ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How to measure ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis.
- Understanding of technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis.
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited/The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Introduction to ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis. Processes (Event Management / Incident Management / Request Fulfilment / Access Management / Problem Management). Roles and Responsibilities (Service Desk / Technical Management / IT Operations Management / Application Management). Technology and Implementation Considerations...
This module covers the following subject areas:
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Access Management
- Problem Management
Functions: Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management.