- Distinguish between the various types of work contracts: CDD, CDI and others.
- Be able to prepare a CDD and CDI work contract.
- Understand all the rules in the area of CDD temporary contracts and other temporary employment contracts.
- Master the rules relating to trial periods.
- Know how to manage the various events that could arise during contract periods, such as modifications, illness and other events.
- Master the procedures and consequences of lay-offs and resignations, to include reasons, disputes, process and unemployment.
- Understand the reasons for automatic suspension of contracts: retirement, bankruptcy, long-term illnesses and others.
- Presentation. Introduction. Definition of a work contract.
- Fixed-term work contracts.
- Temporary work relationships. Concluding work contracts: content.
- Trial periods.
- Changes of terms of work. Liability with regard to company risks.
- Employee illnesses.
- Dismissal with advance notice.
- Dismissal on serious grounds. Collective layoffs.
- Resignations. Other reasons for suspending work contracts.
- Obligations of parties after suspension of work relationships. General review.