Learn to Compare and contrast various database options on Azure, identify data streaming options for large-scale data ingest, and identify longer-term data storage options.
- Determine the ideal pricing option for Azure Storage based on a solution’s requirements.
- Identify performance thresholds for the Azure Storage service.
- Determine the type of Storage blobs to use for specific solution components.
- Use the Azure Files service for SMB operations.
- Identify solutions that could benefit from the use of StorSimple physical or virtual devices.
- Compare and contrast monitoring services for applications, the Azure platform, and networking.
- Design an alert scheme for a solution hosted in Azure.
- Select the appropriate backup option for infrastructure and data hosted in Azure.
- Automate the deployment of future resources for backup recovery or scaling purposes.