This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the Visual C# language.
During their five days in the classroom students review the basics of Visual C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the.NET Framework 4.7.
- Describe the core syntax and features of Visual C#
- Create methods, handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy and to extend a.NET Framework class
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query data
- Access and query remote data by using the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a Visual C# application
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption