We are pleased to announce a position as Dental Assistant - Treatment Coordinator in our prestigious dental practice in Luxembourg City.
1. Support of dentists in the treatment procedures: aesthetics, restorations and implantology.
2. Responsible for ordering materials and performing small lab work.
3. Support the dental support team in photography, radiography, teeth whitening and prophylaxis.
4. Coordination of treatment between specialists and laboratory
1. An EU certification in dental care or hygiene.
2. At least 5 years experience in Germany or Luxembourg.
3. Ability to communicate with a multilingual team and clients in German and English.
4. Flexibility in working hours, work tasks and workload.
5. Always focused on offering sophisticated dental treatments without mistakes.
6. Experience with Charly / Solutio's dental practice software is beneficial.
Niveau d'étude demandé egal Certificat de capacité professionnelle (CCP)
Métier / domaine de formation: Dentistry, Dental assistant
What we offer:
1. Education: We provide an excellent opportunity for continuing education and an exceptional atmosphere for the work of dentistry to international and outstanding standards.
2. Training: We provide support to improve your skills and provide feedback to optimize your work results. This is an excellent opportunity for a long-term career path.
3. International Working Environment: You can work together with interesting multilingual teamwork and patients of different nationalities and backgrounds. This is a huge opportunity to build a diverse network within the clinic and share experiences.
4. Remuneration: fixed salary + incentives
5. Work in Luxembourg: with the highest standard of living, well-being, physical safety, social security and equal opportunities.
|Unzuel vu Plazen:
|Typ vum Kontrakt:
|Plaz vun der Schaff:
|Stonne pro Woch:
||2600 € / mois
||3000 € / mois
English - B
Deutsch - B
33, Avenue J. F. Kennedy