Description des tâches:
The candidate will be responsible for defining, maintaining and performing the entire due diligence process on the delegated investment management activities which consists of:
• Control and develop the oversight of the delegated function of portfolio activities and reporting tool in line with the CSSF circular 18/698 requirements.
• Conduct the initial, on-going and thematic investment manager Due Diligence process for both traditional UCITS and alternative investment fund managers (i.e. hedge funds, private equity funds, etc.), including preparation and performing onsite reviews.
• Assist establish and maintain oversight process, procedures and workflows for IMO.
• Establish and maintain SLAs with delegate Investment Managers.
• Establish and maintain RBAs (risk based approach profiles).
• Ensure all controls are adhered to and exceptions are escalated in a timely manner.
• Solve issues with regards to the investment management of the funds.
• Maintain operational dashboards.
• Perform and improve regular fund performance reviews.
• Review processes, policies, instructions or procedures.
• Perform regulatory compliance reviews, i.e. EMIR regulation (EU 648/2012), Benchmark regulation (EU) 2016/1001, Securitisation regulation 2017/2402.
Niveau d'étude demandé egal Bachelor (Bac +3)
Métier / domaine de formation:
- Degree in Finance / Economics
- At least 2/3 years of relevant experience working in an Asset Manager / UCITS, AIF environment
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of investment strategies
- Proven MS Office skills
- Experience in due diligence or oversight management
- Responsible, accountable and reliable self-starter
- Experience in Luxembourg Fund Regulatory framework
The candidate needs to have a good understanding of the investment strategies, financial instruments and the overall organisation of the client’s fund structures both for a legal as well as from an operational aspect/have proven track record having worked with the related oversight activities and especially in relation with the mentioned regulations from oversight perspective/Also needs to be able to assess the compliance of our client’s policies, instructions which are reviewed on an ongoing basis/have a critical sense of judgement and shall be able to advice our clients on best market practice but also impose changes when required/an overall deep understanding of UCITS and AIFMD as it is essential to assess the importance and key elements affecting our client’s compliance with regards to new laws, directives or regulations/be willing to learn and drive change with a proactive and pragmatic approach/will systematically keep track of any of reviews and keep logs and issue reports.
|Unzuel vu Plazen:
|Typ vum Kontrakt:
|Plaz vun der Schaff:
|Stonne pro Woch:
||2600 € / mois
||2800 € / mois
English - C
Français - A
33, Rue de Gasperich