Your areas of responsibility:
- Your main tasks will be the preparation, drafting and negotiation of documents with regard to the launch and amendments of the company's investment funds with a focus on alternative investments and their special purpose vehicles. You will be in contact with our clients, external service providers and various regulatory authorities.
- In addition, you will draft and negotiate documents in connection with the foundation and issuance of securitization companies.
- Complex transactions and the review of respective agreements are also your responsibility. A further aspect is the support of investment-related operational and administrative tasks directly related to the corporate investments of alternative investment and real estate funds.
- Your field of activity is completed by the steering of legal and project topics.
What you offer:
- Successfully completed legal degree
- Gained ideally some experience in a law firm, legal department of a management company, an auditing company or credit institution in Luxembourg
- Strong capacity for team work, motivation, reliability, resilience and service-oriented approach
- Organizational talent, personal initiative and ability to develop solutions independently
- Fluency in German and English
|Unzuel vu Plazen:
|Typ vum Kontrakt:
|Plaz vun der Schaff:
|Stonne pro Woch:
Deutsch - C
English - C
15, rue de Flaxweiler