Executive Assistant (m / f)
We are looking for a highly committed and dedicated person to assist the CEO and Deputy CEO. This person would be handling all assistance activities to ensure effective and proactive delivery of services from the CEO’s office to all levels of internal external customers.
• Provide executive support to the CEO and Deputy CEO
• Assist with the preparation of presentations, communications and documentation.
• Prepare materials for meetings and provide post-meeting follow-up notes.
• Interact with counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings and conference calls, with key operations colleagues, and internal managers.
• Organize small-scale team events and larger-scale department/company-wide events as required.
• Coordinate clients and business partners visits to the company
• Arrange complex international travel itineraries with the support of the travel officer.
• Supervise the Reception & Travel officer
Bachelor's Degree in office management or business administration or equivalent industry experience strongly preferred.
at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within an international company.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with different kind of stakeholders and different levels of the
• Ability to communicate effectively with Management, Associates and customers; written, verbal and
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Ability to balance conflicting priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and make decisions
• Proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs of team members and act as
• Good judgement and discretion on confidential matters
• Strong team player with an autonomous mind.
• English, German and / or French would be an asset
• Proficient in MS office suite, ERP system
If you have a previous similar experience and would like to integrate a fast-paced working environment
in a growing Luxembourg-based company, we would like to meet you.
|Unzuel vu Plazen:
|Typ vum Kontrakt:
|Plaz vun der Schaff:
|Stonne pro Woch:
English - C
17, OP DER HEI