CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector. Our current internal infrastructure team is growing! New positions for new projects are available and especially for you if you are a Network and Security Engineer.
Are you tired of companies in which you are considered like a simple number? Come and join a real Best Place to Work!
Here are the missions that are waiting for you:
You will be in charge of managing central computer systems hosted in 2 datacenters in Luxembourg and the WAN/LAN and security infrastructure of 2 Operations sites in Luxembourg.
You will also be involved in customers projects (design, implementation and maintenance).
To be more precise, you will have to provide these following tasks:
- Monitoring and management of remote customer devices and responding to intrusion and availability alerts in a timely manner;
- Perform analysis of network security needs and contribute to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software;
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting networks problems;
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
If you have this following profile, it is already a good start:
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space;
- You can speak French & English.
It would be even more perfect if:
- You have at least 3 years experiences in a similar position in which you have developed your knowledge in IT products like: Fortinet, Sophos, Cisco, Juniper, Monitoring Tools;
- You also have demonstrated ability to create strict procedures and are disciplined in installation, documentation, event handling and change control;
- ITIL certification would be an added-value.
And now, let's have a look at the offer:
- An attractive salary package depending on your previous experiences and on your skills;
- The possibility to choose what is the best for YOU:
1. With or without a company car;
2. With 13th month at the end of the year or each month;
3. With Meal Vouchers or financial compensation.
- Extra-legal advantages (Sympass Card, privileged partnerships with well-known banks, etc.)
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans;
- The integration in an internal and passionate team in which you will have the possibility to learn from your colleagues, to share advice and to develop you current IT skills;
- The opportunity to get involved in a "Best Place to Work" company!
- Regular events with CTG teams: Learning Lunches, Team Buildings, After Works in the best places in Luxembourg, Xmas party, etc.
- For the sportive ones: the possibility to participate in running events with your team, to play ping-pong during your breaks or every other activity that you would share with us!
- And for the gourmand ones: croissants or cakes are very welcome...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.