Online säit: 18/02/20
· System administration of Oracle databases platforms;
· You are responsible to Perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning, capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management;
· Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform. Troubleshoots issues with database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management practices;
· First and second level support for Oracle and other RDBMS (SQL Server/Sybase/DB2);
· Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle platform;
· Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies.
• Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred;
· Certified Oracle (10g/11g/12c) or equivalent on experience
· Knowledge of Oracle RAC, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, SQL developer
· Other Rdbms (SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 …) knowledge considered an asset
· Min 3 years in the Database domain specially as Oracle DBA...
· You are a strong communicator and good team player
· You are familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
On call service 24/24 7/7
Within the framework of our PSF certification, an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
A CUSTOMIZABLE SALARY PACKAGE:
• On 12 or 13 months basis;
• With or without company car;
• Meal Vouchers or financial compensation;
• Extra-legal advantages.
AN INDIVIDUAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF CAREER:
• A personal development plan;
• Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment;
• A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators;
• A wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market;
• A regular follow up of your assignment with the client.
• Present in Luxembourg for more than 20 years;
• The second largest IT Consulting firm at country level;
• A major player in the Financial and Public sectors;
• Organized into 4 services lines: Infrastructure, Development, Financial Services and Testing;
• Awarded "Best Workplace" 7 years in a row!