CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing as a result of the signature of several new contracts with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for an Onsite Support Service Desk Agent to strengthen our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You provide end-user hardware and software support
- You take part in hardware reparation
- You log, categorize, diagnose, prioritize and resolve incidents
- You escalate incidents when necessary
- You ensure good communication throughout the incident resolution lifecycle
- You handle in/out policy of service requests
- You intervene onsite at the user location
- You execute Install, Move, Add, Change, Disposal tasks and manage the IMACD lifecycles
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write English and French (B2 level, according to CEFR)
- You have a previous experience in a similar position and are familiar Windows 7/10 and MS Office
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.