Online säit: 13/09/19
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor:
- Carry on specific audit missions on different subjects, to ensure that controls are well designed and working effectively in order to manage the risks;
- Follow-up internal audit points of recommendation, ensuring their understanding and implementation by the management;
- Establish mission reports for review of the Chief Internal Audit (CIA);
- Support the CIA in the production of reports for the Management, Group Head of Internal Audit, Audit Commitee or Regulator;
- Yearly review of the risk based approach and Internal Audit Plan.
- Experienced internal audit candidate;
- Experience in banking sector; knowledge of banking activities such as private banking, depositary bank, central administration (TA, FA) preferred;
- 5 years of experience minimum in an internal audit position;
- Good knowledge of regulations (MiFID, AML, Corporate governance);
- French fluent and Good level of English;
- Spanish is an asset.
- Our client is a medium-size bank offering various services to its clients;
- It offers a permanent contract.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our values? Excellence, Team Work, Integrity, Pride, Passion
Read more via Apply for this job !