Online säit: 16/09/19
Temporary contract until 31/12/2020.
Our client is a global investment manager. They help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals.
They provide central support to the Group’s European mutual fund business and also offers transfer agency services. In order to reinforce their Finance department, they are currently recruiting a Rebates Operations Analyst.
• Supporting the replacement of the rebates engine project through data preparation, migration, and testing activities
• Performing business as usual tasks involving but not limited to rebate terms set-ups, reconciliations between client own calculations and internal company results
• Providing analysis and commentary to the departmental head
• Maintaining accurate procedures whilst escalating any issues to the line manager
• Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance
• At least 2 years of similar or relevant experience in Asset Management business is required
• Strong English
• Excellent computer skills (advanced knowledge of MS Excel)
• Analytical and highly numerate
• Collaborative, team player, and proactive
• Self-starter, and fast learner who can implement system and process changes
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and emotionally resilient
• Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Highly organized with the ability to work independently, but must always be a team player
If you are interested, please send your application to Myriam RACHID quoting the reference LU783295.