Our client is a premium service company delivering cross-border life insurance to high profile clients and is actually recruiting an Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative bilingual in Swedish OR Finnish OR Norwegian and English. For this position you should demonstrate proactivity and superior customer service and back office.
In this position your tasks will be:
- Contact clients via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Support managers, colleagues and clients on a daily basis
- Follow and surpass the standards established by the company as regard to the customer service delivery
- Track the policy transactions along their life cycle while insuring proper documents administration management
- Proactively monitor transactions received by internal and external stakeholders
- Fulfilling all job responsibilities while respecting deadlines and the scheduled established by your superior
- Focus on continuous service improvement and suggest ideas to your supervisor to optimize the quality of service delivery
- Perform multitask
Profile Needed :
- A first experience in a customer or administrative support role will be appreciated.
- You like to overtake challenge and to work in fast-moving environment
- You have professional and clear communication skills and you feel comfortable working with high profile clientele
- Be able to understand clients ‘concerns and provide them adequate solutions
- Highly organized and invested in your work
- Fluency in Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish and English is a must
If you are interested, please send your application to Géraldine Spies quoting the reference LU783786.