Online säit: 10/10/19
One of our clients is looking for :
- Responsible for providing legal advice ;
- In charge of drafting and negotiating insurance policies and agreements ;
- Dealing with the update of regulatory changes ;
- Participating in company related projects ;
- In charge of dealing with complaints.
- Law degree, a bar admittance in the UK would be a strong asset ;
- 1 to 3 years experience, ideally in the life insurance sector ;
- Fluent in English, German being considered as an advantage ;
- Being able to work under pressure, and being flexible ;
- Paying attention to details and being creative in finding solutions.
Our client, a renowned life-insurance company, is offering a permanent contract in a collaborative environment.
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission? Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values:EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to click on this opportunity !