INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking inspired professionals to cover the following opening:
Video Conference Support Specialist (F/M)
The purpose of the Video Conferencing Operator role is to support the Video Conference calls. The position involves a high degree of exposure to the Bank’s senior staff, sometimes working with the senior executive team. The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below.
- Remote and onsite / onsite support for video conferencing services;
- Must be able to use setup and monitor video conference calls, establish permanent virtual meeting rooms and operate and troubleshoot the video conferencing system;
- Must be comfortable working with Level 2 and Level 3 video conferencing engineers to troubleshoot and resolve incidents;
- Must be able to support executive and non-executive users on the phone and in person, maintaining a highly professional demeanour, including for requests which may be during executive meetings which require immediate responses and resolution;
- Contribute to continual improvement and root cause analysis; to contribute toward overall improved system stability and user satisfaction;
- Schedule video conference calls based on user requests;
- Monitor availability and quality of data lines used by video conferencing, raising issues with providers as necessary;
- Answer questions of users related to videoconferencing;
- Conduct regular testing of Video Conference devices;
- Monitor network “quality of service” for all videoconferencing devices;
- Create and maintain documentation for each type of videoconferencing device;
- Generate weekly and monthly statistics on video conferencing activities;
- Stay up-to-date on topics related to video conferencing technologies;
- Promote use of the video conferencing system;
- Keep the CMDB up-to-date.
- 3 years+ of professional experience in a similar function;
- Good command of English and French languages;
- Understanding of video conferencing related protocols;
- Knowledge of VoIP telephony environments;
- Experience setting up and monitoring video conferencing calls;
- Experience of troubleshooting the video conferencing system.
- Good when communicating and having presentations (interactions with users)
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to work both independently and as a strong team player
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.