Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Administrative Assistant - Financial sector(M/W)
• Organising meetings with external clients along with internal ones;
• Organising business trips, to include presentation materials along with any eventual follow-up;
• Coordinating the smooth running of IT projects within the Division, which involves organising meetings, preparing terms of reference, for contractors, preparing meeting minutes, …;
• Preparing of basic financial reports in collaboration with colleagues;
• Preparing documents to Management Committee, Audit Committee, ALCO etc. as well as documentation to financial counterparts. Manage their distribution and validation in line with the unit's operational needs and in compliance with EIB's procedures;
• Maintain filing of electronic (notably in GED) and paper documentation, whilst ensuring its data quality, to enable easy access and retrieval of data/records;
• Acting as back-up to other secretaries within the department where necessary;
• Certified University qualification, preferably at postgraduate level, in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a relevant field;
• Experience in a Banking / Financial field and he/she should be able to work independently within an operational team.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and French. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage;
• Eager to learn and accept responsibility.
Our client offers:
• An international organization
• A dynamic working environment
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
|Typ vum Kontrakt:
|Plaz vun der Schaff: