MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients in a law firm, located in Luxembourg City:
TEAM ASSISTANT M/W
- Managing telephone coverage, mail/document distribution, diary scheduling and coordinating the preparation and logistical planning for various events (e.g. conferences, negotiations, missions, meetings, travels, appointments, etc.);
- Managing incoming correspondence and filter incoming inquiries (phone calls and emails) according to the team's specific needs;
- Assisting with administration for lawyers’ qualifications or learning records;
- Assist in the billing process of the firm;
- Perform all other duties as necessary and as assigned by your supervisor for efficient functioning of the Department, Office and Firm;
- Degree in secretarial work
- At least 2 to 3 years of secretarial experience acquired as secretary/administrative assistant in a law firm, corporate legal function, or any other legal environment
- Self-motivated, pro-active and highly professional with ability to take on responsibility
- Proficient in Word/Excel/ PowerPoint/Outlook
- Be fluent in English. The knowledge of France and/or German will be considered as an asset
- Reliable, dynamic, team-spirit and trustworthy
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development? If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.