Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Legal Assistant (M/W)
As Legal Assistant, you will perform various secretarial and administrative tasks in support of the daily work of the department and of its team of lawyers.
- Assisting in the preparation of legal documents and finalizing contractual documentation;
- Ensuring efficient follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal documents;
- Verifying data to be inserted in contractual documents and coordinating with other Directorates;
- Managing general secretarial duties and administrative tasks such as
- Managing incoming phone calls and emails;
- Managing correspondence and its distribution;
- Organizing meetings;
- Preparing and ensuring follow-up on consultancy purchase requests;
- When needed, preparing business trips and ensuring follow-up on expense reports.
- Secondary level education complemented with a certification in the secretarial field;
- A first professional experience in a law firm / corporate legal function / or any other legal environment;
- Good knowledge of MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with Electronic Documents Management tools and reporting tools is considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in English and French, both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of other languages is considered as an asset;
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work with tight deadlines;
- Flexibility, adaptability, and stress-resistance.
Our client offers:
- An international organization
- A dynamic working environment
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.