Tango is looking for a Telecom Product Manager that will help us challenge the market by creating product or services that are radically simple and wow our customers. If you are a passionate problem-solver with an instinct for understanding the most critical customer needs and translating those into the simple and relevant product & service solutions then we would like to talk to you for this position.
The Telecom Product Manager at Tango is responsible for managing the full telecom product lifecycle including product innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience and go-to-market strategies. This role will interface with a wide range of internal and sometimes external teams such as sales, customer care, loyalty, marketing and communications, engineering, etc. to ensure products are in line with the objectives and strategy of the company.
This position requires competency in strategic thinking, customer focus, problem solving, change and innovation and highly developed project management skills.
As a Telecom Product Manager you will be responsible for:
1. Managing a range of telecom products for the residential and small enterprise markets including:
- Managing the product profitability, customer base evolution and positioning vs competition
- Deciding for the continuity of the different products based on financial and commercial analysis
- Defining the pricing and product features to guarantee a growing profitability or a higher product penetration
- Building and managing the product reporting including sales and profitability
- Maintaining a relevant number of products or services that are coherent and in line with customers’ needs
2. Developing and launching new products in the market including:
- Looking for new opportunities by analyzing different KPI’s: sales and market feedback, benchmarks (either national or international), market opportunity studies, etc…
- Identifying market size, preparing business plans, and defining pricing recommendations for new products and services.
- Owning the Go-To-Market process end to end from product concept definition, product implementation and testing to actively participating on the marketing strategy definition
3. Supporting the product sales process including:
- Creating and organizing the content to explain the different products to both sales and customer care teams.
- Contributing to the development of the annual promotional activity plans.
- You have a business oriented education& experience (economics / commercial science /management / marketing / engineering)
- You are a product management or management consultant expert with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- You have knowledge and are interested in telecom business market and its technologies
- You have great analytical skills and an ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
- You have a proven track record for managing projects and you are able to manage several projects in parallel
- You are very ‘hands-on’ and have a ‘can do’ mentality
- You have good creativity and entrepreneurship with a customer driven mentality
- You are a team player, highly dedicated and accountable
- Your are proficient in French and English (German and Luxembougish is a plus)
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record