Backend Python Developer – FR/EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for a Backend Python Developer speaking French and English :
Your main responsibilities
- Oversee new projects developments and maintenance on our existing products.
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying new services using a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Using different protocols as needed for different services (JSON/REST) and providing related tests.
- Working and communicating in a collaborative cross-functional team environment.
- Maintaining our existing products, including bug fixes and “Business As Usual” feature enhancements.
- Supporting production systems and developing software to high quality standards.
- Documenting structure, process and design of all implemented solutions.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Graduated in Computer Science
- French and English fluent
- Strong knowledges in followings programming environment:
- Python (Django)
- ElasticSearch (considered as a plus)
- Amazon Web Service
- SQL (MySQL / MariaDB)
- Good knowledges in:
- Vagrant / Docker
- RestFul API
- Backend performance monitoring tools
- PHP (considered as a nice to have)
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.