GSK Stockmann is a leading independent European corporate law firm with over 200 professionals across our offices in Germany and Luxembourg.
Our team in Luxembourg is growing and we are therefore looking for a
Junior associate lawyer (m/f)
(with specialisation in Investment Funds and Corporate law)
- 1-2 years’ work experience as a lawyer in the Luxembourg market dealing with investment funds (UCITS and/or AIF) and corporate law matters;
- Registered with the Luxembourg Bar or an equivalent European Bar;
- Fluent in English and French; any other language will be an asset especially Russian;
- Team player, motivated, organised, proactive and flexible individual with a business development and entrepreneur attitude;
- Strong organisation and communication skills.
- You would be joining the investment funds and private equity team of GSK;
- Drafting agreements and other legal documentation relating to investment funds (UCITS and AIF) as well as corporate transactions;
- Conducting legal research in national and cross-border legislation and jurisprudence.
- An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
- A multicultural working environment in a young and dynamic team;
- Possibility to work with a diversity of international clients and to participate in high profile deals;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- Possibility to exchange with other GSK offices and attend conferences and/or marketing events.
Please forward your CV and application letter in English to the attention of the Human Resources department.