For one of our client, a world leading Real Estate and Private Equity firm which is in constant growth, we are currently looking for a Real Estate Senior Accountant (M/F) to to strengthen the Finance Team.
Directly reporting to a Team Manager, your main responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing day-to-day accounting for various companies and periodical VAT returns;
- Maintain interest calculation, amortisation and depreciation schedules;
- Month-end & intercompany reconciliations;
- Updating administration department on intercompany settlements;
- Preparation and/or review of financial statements and information;
- Assisting with preparation of monthly cash flows, management reports and information packages for lending banks;
- Preparation of invoices;
- Preparation of annual US tax reporting packages, annual accounts, ad hoc reports and reconciliations;
- Liaising with external auditors;
- Assisting with consolidation process;
- Coaching of juniors;
- Supporting asset management team, acquisitions team and tax advisors when needed.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting (ACCA or similar);
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Big 4 or in a similar position ideally within the RE industry;
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Any other language will be an asset;
- Proficient use of MS Office and accounting softwares;
- Excellent organisation skills, good team-player, result-oriented.
This is a unique opportunity to join an international and fast growing environment. If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Valentine Danloy with the reference LU821381.