On behalf of a leading worldwide bank with its European headquarters in Luxembourg, we are recruiting a Compliance Officer specialised in sanctions & embargos to join the financial crime team.
In direct relation with the Head of Financial Crime your main missions
will be to:
- Participate to the Sanction Compliance Policy of the Group;
- Ensure the proper implementation of the policy and schemes in each European branch of the Group;
- Support local compliance officers in the setting up of reviewed procedures;
- Supervise the tools related to screening names and transactions;
- Contribute to annual risk assessment regarding sanctions topic.
- Graduated from a Master's degree ideally in Criminal Law;
- ACAMS certification mandatory for this position and preferably CGSS;
- At least 5 years of experience included 2/3 years in a similar position in a bank or as external auditor within a Big 4;
- Perfectly fluent in English;
- Team player with excellent drafting skills and keen to investigate.
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application to Louise Marchand, Fyte Luxembourg,
with the reference LU821366