Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg:
Loan Officer (m/f)
The Loan Officer shall oversee all phases of the project cycle, including project identification, appraisal, approval, execution, and implementation and monitoring.
You are required to know and effectively use fundamental business concepts and practices, and to provide analytical, research and other professional assessments…
- Development, structuring and implementation of risk-sharing and associated advisory operations with financial institutions in the EU Neighboring Countries, for the ultimate benefit of SMEs. This will include project preparation, appraisal, due diligence, financial analysis, and implementation monitoring in the context of guarantee and loan operations;
- Effective implementation and monitoring of operations to ensure their compliance with donor reporting requirements and operational objectives;
- Outputs to be delivered in a timely manner and in line with the policies, procedures and objectives of the Bank.
- University degree, preferably in Finance/Economics or another relevant subject
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the financial sector, ideally with a focus on access to finance for SMEs, banks and bank-intermediated lending
- Expertise in financial instruments, such as risk-sharing instruments, portfolio guarantees, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English or French and a good command of the other. Knowledge of languages of the region covered would be an asset.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality