Senior Analyst and Reporting (f/m)
The group Golden Partner is active in the asset management industry. Looking at expanding its EU operations from Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Senior Investment Officer responsible to assist and deliver a highly effective transactional function from end-to-end. This position requires a high energy individual who will perform a wide range of Market related tasks in an autonomous way.
- Valuation of the investments held by the funds in coordination with independent experts;
- Review of the financial models and participation in the setting-up of the financial models of newly acquired assets;
- Support in the determination of the risk profile of each investment;
- Preparation of financial communication and reporting on the investments together with the Finance and Administration Responsible;
- Put in place adequate reporting standard to ensure accurate consolidated financial information is readily available at all time;
- Involvement in key developments for fund setup, diversification, etc...
- Assist the group on a broad array of valuation, M&A and other corporate advisory project
- Assist in the preparation of clear client reports, information memoranda and other deliverables
- Support in detailed financial modelling, financial analysis and apply a variety of valuation methodologies
- Assist in pitching to various stakeholders, including the preparation and presentation of proposals
- Willingness to work within an international Chinese group that develop its Luxembourg presence through this recruitment
- Relevant M&A – Analyst - Reporting Qualification
- Ability to work to tight timescales and demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work individually in Luxembourg and as an effective team member with subsidiaries of the group
- Ability to take on individual project work and demonstrate initiative
- Previous experience in the Luxembourg financial or consulting sector is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively deal with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook
- Excellent English level (written and spoken)
- French speaking skill is an advantage
What do our client offer?
- A position in a company with a great international reputation;
- Salary according to the market;
- An international and stimulating environment;
- A flexible and autonomous role;
- Participate in the decision of office location as one of the first joiners.