Admin and Financial Support (f/m)
The group Golden Partner is active in the asset management industry. Looking at expanding its EU operations from Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Administrative and Financial Support Officer responsible to assist and deliver a highly effective transactional function from end-to-end. This position requires a high energy individual who will perform a wide range of Market related tasks in an autonomous way.
- Being responsible for executive secretarial and administrative tasks;
- Review information received and proceed with proper filing;
- Organise follow-up on various topics managed by Luxembourg office (coordination);
- Ensure adequate management of projects is in place and prepare dashboards for management;
- Oversee all bank transactions and the appropriate documentation;
- Preparation and organization of meetings for the company and its service providers;
- Coordination with other offices of the group and third Parties.
- Willingness to work within an international Chinese group that develop its Luxembourg presence through this first recruitment
- Ability to work to tight timescales and demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work individually in Luxembourg and as an effective team member with subsidiaries of the group
- Ability to take on individual project work and demonstrate initiative
- Relevant financial/administrative experience (min 3 yrs or relevant school curriculum with large training periods within companies.)
- Previous experience in the financial or consulting sector is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively deal with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook
- Excellent English level (written and spoken)
- French speaking skill is an advantage
What do our client offer?
- A position in a company with a great international reputation;
- Participate in the decision of office location as one of the first joiners;
- Salary according to the market;
- An international and stimulating environment;
- A flexible and autonomous role.