GSK Stockmann is a leading independent European corporate law firm with more than 200 professionals and offices in Germany and Luxembourg.
Our team in Luxembourg is growing and we are therefore looking for a
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (m/f)
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, taking messages;
- Preparing the meeting rooms and organising the setup and planning;
- Miscellaneous: taxi and restaurant bookings, client parking organisation, document processing, mail distribution, preparation of mail, registered mail, special deliveries, DHL, UPS, stock management - printers, papers, pencils, brochures, coffee, tea, other drinks, etc.;
- Support in the preparation of GSK events.
Administrative assistant skills:
- Emails management, setup conference calls, teleconferences and calendars organisation, updating databases, outlook contacts, copying, printing, scanning, fax, etc.
- Drafting, editing and finalizing correspondence;
- Assist in administrative tasks and office facility matters on demand.
- Relevant experience in a receptionist and administrative position;
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Motivated, organised, proactive and flexible individual with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team;
- Fluent in English, very good knowledge of German and / or French written and spoken; any other language will be an asset.
- An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
- A multicultural working environment in a young and dynamic team;
- Training and development opportunities.
Please forward your CV and application letter in English to the attention of the Human Resources department.